[Aincrad Night] 4th Night


On the fourth night, Kirito was visited by... some familiar faces! Oh Yui, so innocently lewd... Surprisingly, this chapter lacks any reference to stories from the One Thousand and One Nights... unless I missed some hidden reference. So, no need for drawn out explanations here... if you don't count Yui's secret weapon that is. Wasn't sure if that needed an explanation or not, as it's kinda implied by context. Let me know if that does need a note.

Thanks to all of those who contributed to the SAO Scans project for helping us get the raws.

Any feedback is appreciated. A Batoto link will most likely be posted the following day. I recommend reading the PDF version for now to see the images more clearly.

Edit: PDF renewed because of a weird issue it had.

Credits

Raws: SAO Scans
Translation: Gsimenas
Editing: ZeHaffen
Cleaning: Mttblue2
Redrawing: Mttblue2
Typesetting: Mttblue2


Alternative versions:




4th Night



















2 comments:

  1. I eagerly await the Philia chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so hapoy to wait for my queen philia chapter. Please let me know. I have a instgram.

    ReplyDelete